Our support is FREE for the first [1 or 6] months after you purchased Vacation Rental Script license, and it is only € 59 per /6 months afterwards. You may order support for your Vacation Rental Script copy for only € 59 /6 months or € 99 /1 year.
Please note that the Technical Support Service is provided in English language only.
What tech support includes
Things that are part of tech support services:
- bug fixes
- upgrades to default packages (default upgrade does not preserve any custom changes in templates and/or functionality that have so far been made to your website)
- minor technical recommendations and assistance. For example, answers to questions such as "How to make this text bold" or "How to add a link here" etc.
More specific requests are considered customizations that are charged for separately.
How Support Works
The best way to contact Support is to email us using the form located on : https://www.vacationrentalscript.com/contact
- Who is eligible for support?
- The VRS customers are eligible for free [1 or 6] months of technical support starting from the date your order has been fulfilled.
- Customers who purchased support separately, i.e.VRS customers whose [1 or 6]-mo. technical support period has expired.
- Demo version users have limited support. We provide support for demo version users on ‘as time/workload allows’ basis only.
- What is your bug fix policy?
- All customers can report bugs free and are eligible for free bug fixes.
- Clients with paid support have priority over other clients for bug fixes.
- What is the Response Time for Paid Email Support?
- The maximum response time for support-related issues is 48 hours due to workload/time zone difference.
- The average period of support response is 12 hours.
- In case you have not received any reply to your request after 48 hours, please contact Support again: your email might have been undelivered/killed by spam filters. You can also use your alternative email account on another mail server.
- Do we offer support by phone?
- No, not at this time. Due to time zone differences with some of our clients and availability of qualified support staff we decided to perform email- based support only.
- When do we work? What are our working hours?
- We are opened weekdays only (Monday through Friday), and our working hours are from 9 AM to 5 PM (GMT+2 time zone).
We are constantly working on improving the quality and efficiency of our support. One of the simple ways to reduce the response time and to improve the efficiency of our support efforts is to follow the simple guidelines described below:
- Provide a detailed description of the issue
Typically, phrases like "that thing doesn't work" do not explain much. Instead, try to give a three to four sentence description of the actions you performed and the result that failed to appear as expected by you. A good example: 'When I click the Search button on page (pageurl), the following error message appears "Message text"
- Provide access details to your FTP/hosting account and admin panel
We do need the following information to check on the server environment you are working in, the software (including all the files installed), and the database in order to resolve some issues:
- Your installation URL for the software
- FTP and/or SSH access details: user name and password
- Access to your MySQL database (phpMyAdmin preferred)
- Admin name and password for the software back-end
- Please give us a chance to do something
We fully understand that you have an issue, and we are trying our best to resolve it in the quickest manner possible. Bugs are inevitable, every single piece of software has them, and we all have to deal with that.
However, there may be other people who addressed their issues before you, and we are now working on their stuff. We try to be flexible and to take emergencies into consideration, and let us assure you that as soon as we are available, we will devote our undivided attention to your case.